More than 50,000 cases won

Blessed with the strength and grace of God, and inspired by our desire to help.


Call us, we are here to help you.

Our law firm is passionate about helping people.

Legal advice and defense in areas such as:

The Offices of Manuel Solís are very proud to set the bar in terms of lawyers specialized in immigration issues.

Adjustment of status

Adjustment of status is one of the most common processes used to change immigration status without having to leave the country. If you have already made a request, and the priority date on the visa bulletin has been reached, we can help you apply for Permanent Residence via this process, if you qualify.


Asylum is one way to obtain permanent residence if a person enters the United States without papers. If we can show that you are afraid of being persecuted or have already been persecuted in your home country, we can ask a judge to grant you asylum status in the United States. This will allow you to obtain a work permit and to become a permanent resident in the United States. Inquire at one of our offices about how we can help you with your asylum case.

Defence against deportation

Our lawyers are experienced at helping immigrants with deportation proceedings. Cancellation of removal is one of the tools we can use to stop you being deported, and we are thus able to represent you and defend you before a judge. If you are involved in deportation proceedings, contact us urgently, so that we can analyze your situation and do everything in our power to avoid deportation.

For those who have not been detained yet, but who are at risk of being detained, we have an exclusive program, called the ROI contract (Representation and Orientation to Immigrants). This contract will ensure that you receive representation to start your defense immediately, if the authorities stop you.

Obtaining Citizenship

Many Hispanic immigrants in the United States want to become U.S. citizens. If you have been a permanent resident for more than five years, or if your spouse is a US citizen and you have been a permanent resident for three years, you may apply to become a citizen.

Our specialized legal team can help you with the necessary documentation, as well as to prepare for the Citizenship Exam, in our specialized classes.

Please contact us if you want to naturalize and have been a resident in the United States for more than five years, or more than three years if you are the spouse of an American citizen.

Residence petition by family member

The Law Offices of Manuel Solís boast extensive experience with petitions based on family ties, which are used to help immigrant families to be re-united in the United States. If you are a permanent resident or citizen and want to petition for a family member to join you, please contact us, so that we can help you with this process.


If you arrived in the United States before January 1, 1972, there is a law that allows you to obtain permanent residence without the need for a family member to petition for it. The Law offices of Manuel Solís can help you apply for permanent residence if you meet the requirements.


VAWA is a crucial mechanism for protecting victims of domestic violence who do not have legal status in the country, as ICE cannot deport you, if you have this protection. The Law Offices of Manuel Solís can help you apply for VAWA protection if you are a victim of domestic violence.

We can also help you obtain permanent residence without your spouse making a request. The only requirement is that your spouse be a resident or American citizen and that you have reported your domestic violence case to the police.

U visa

The Offices of Lawyer Manuel Solís can help you obtain permanent residence in the United States, thanks to the U Visa program. If you have been a victim of a crime in the United States and the crime has been reported to the police, we may be able to help you obtain permanent residence status, for both yourself and your family.

Please contact us and we will be delighted to study your case.

Our Attorneys and Legal Team

Contact us

Fill out this form, and we will call you in approximately 10 minutes during business hours. If you prefer, you can call now and we will gladly address your concerns.
Copyright © 2023All rights reserved.