Property Damage Lawyers
Get the insurance payout you deserve when your home or business is damaged by water, hail, wind, tornados, or fire.
If your home has been damaged by hail, wind, tornados, fire, or other natural disasters, and you feel that your insurance company is treating you unfairly, we may be able to help.
Frozen pipe insurance claims
Please contact us if your house was damaged as a result of frozen pipes during winter storms. We may be able to help you recover some or all of the costs including:
- The cost of exposing damaged pipes.
- Repairs to damaged property.
- Drying or replacing carpets.
- Repairing and restoring walls damaged while exposing pipes.
- Living expenses if you were unable to live in your home due to damages.
Property Damage Claims
We represent policyholders in disputes with their insurance companies. Insurance companies frequently deny coverage, do not pay enough for the damaged property, or take too long to pay a claim.
Disputes with insurance companies often involve:
- Exclusions or conditions written in the insurance policy.
- What actually caused the loss.
- How much the loss is worth.
- Pre-existing damage.
- Lack of maintenance of the property.
- Defective workmanship.
You've paid your premiums, you deserve to be treated fairly by your insurance company.
We may be able to help you receive the compensation you deserve for hail, tornado, wind, fire and other damage to your property if your insurance company has ...
- Refused to pay.
- Underpaid, not covering the full cost of repairing the damage.
- Delayed payment.
- Applied an incorrect deductible.
... in response to your claim for damages.