logo manuel solis

More than 50,000 cases won

Blessed with the strength and grace of God, and inspired by our desire to help.

U-Visa / VAWA

U Visa

Have you been assaulted or are a victim of a violent crime?

The U Visa permanent residency is granted to a victim of a serious crime in the United States. The person must have cooperated or be willing to cooperate with the police investigation.

Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
Have you been the victim of battery or extreme cruelty by a family member in the US?

A person may be eligible to become a lawful permanent resident if they are the victim of battery or extreme cruelty committed by:


Fill out this form, and we will call you in approximately 10 minutes during business hours. If you prefer, you can call now and we will gladly address your concerns.