More than 50,000 cases won

Blessed with the strength and grace of God, and inspired by our desire to help.

Residence petition by employer

Can I obtain legal US Permanent Residence through a company?

If you entered the United States legally and your permit is still valid, or you submitted a petition before 4/30/2001 and your employer is willing to help you, there’s a possibility you may be able to obtain legal residence.

If you are in your own country and there is an American company that wants to request it, you also have the possibility of obtaining legal residence while you are in your country.


Fill out this form, and we will call you in approximately 10 minutes during business hours. If you prefer, you can call now and we will gladly address your concerns.